When physically depleted and you feel sick, heed the following counsel and give the instructions a thoro test.
- Adjust the position of the body to assure ease.
- Throw your chest up high; keep the chest wall in place while the muscles of the body relax.
- Set the tip of the tongue against the lower set of teeth; relax and do not move a muscle of the face.
- Steady your eyes upon a given point level with your eyes, and dismiss every idea from your mind.
- Empty your lungs slowly, with body relaxing. Keep exhaling gently, slowly but persistently. Breathe out to the utmost and until it seems you cannot possibly breathe out any more.
- That point of absolute exhalation reached, arrest all action, counting mentally to ten, to twenty and to thirty, still relaxing.
- When impossible to remain within a state of arrestment, attend to the relaxing of every part of the body.
- Now inhale, but do so with a sob and let go of every part but the chest, which must remain sound, like a wall.
- And now exhale again, as before; slowly, gently, persistently, until it seems you can not possibly exhale any more.
- Again arrest all action for ten, twenty or thirty seconds, or more, before you dare inhale.
- Repeat this exercise three to five times in succession.
This exercise, repeated every three hours during the waking state, will change the gravity of the blood to normality within twenty days and, continued for thirty-three days, eradicates eruptions due to poor circulation. To check pulmonary troubles, forty-nine days will suffice, while infectious troubles are arrested after seventy-two days of diligent, religious practice, exhaling with parted lips the prayer formula of "Restoration." Fibroids, cancers, tuberculosis are relieved by attending to a Raw Food diet at the same time.